Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Way Overdue!

Wow, I am way overdue on posting to this blog. Seems like 2007 is just destined to be my busiest year yet! Since my last posting, I've been busy with lots of projects, including teaching the podcasting/vodcasting classes for the TechTracks series. I just finished those last week. If you didn't get a chance to go to any of those classes, I have posted the PowerPoints, FAQs, Handouts and Recent Articles to the LibraryTrax blog. So, take a look http://librarytrax.wordpress.com! I hope to now start work on a digitization project here at the State Library so I'll be updating you on this in the future. We also have a new Director who starts next week. His name is David Goble. I hope you all get a chance to meet him soon. We are very excited about his arrival and hope he'll have lots of great ideas on how to improve the State Library and all of the public libraries. Well, that's all the news I have for now. I will post again soon. As always, if you have suggestions for things you'd like me to talk about, I would love to hear them. Just email me at stetterton@statelibrary.sc.gov or feel free to post a comment here. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: